PREPARING YOUR SKIN FOR YOUR WEDDING
- Please stay away from WIPES to cleanse the skin, my brides hate when I ask them what products they are using because their skin is dry and then I end up giving out to them for using wipes but I do it for their own good! Facial wipes are a lazy quick fix to removing make-up!!! There are very bad for your skin they are full of alcohol and sulphates and are of no benefit to you, Brides often tell me they use them because they are so easy and quick to use but I don’t agree with this it is just as easy to apply a bit of cleanser to the face and wash off with a face cloth not only is it more cost effective using a bottle of cleanser which lasts 3 times as long as a packet of wipes and is so much more beneficial to your skin this is quicker than using 3-4 wipes and takes twice as long to remove eye make-up when poring a small amount of eye make-up remover on cotton wool will take it off in a flash!! NO EXCUSES BIN THE WIPES!
- If you don’t already have a skin care routine start now it might feel like a chore to begin with but when you start noticing a difference in your skin it will be worth it,
- Cleanse and tone every night to remove the dirt and make-up from the day,
- Apply the correct moisturiser to face, neck and décolleté
- Start using an eye cream if you’re not already, if you are at the age to get married then you should be using an eye cream, at a training seminar recently I was informed that skin mature from the age of 25 in Ireland, so now is the time to start caring for our eyes are they are the first signs of ageing you will notice.
- Exfoliate your skin 1-2 a week using a gentle exfoliator and use masks once a week suitable for your skin type,